Monday, May 4, 2009

~Eli's Birthday Week!~

We asked Eli what he wanted to do for his birthday.
He said, "I want to go to a Buffet!"
What?? Why don't you want mom to make
your favorite food? "I don't know what you make
that is my favorite?" he said. (I'm not the best cook, apparently,
and I always make him eat the veggies!)
He wanted unlimited times at the ice cream machine, too!

So, here we are at Fresh Choice. We have been to
these type of places about 4 time ever!

Michael & Natalie being silly! The kids had fun
and they ate a bunch too! It wasn't too bad.

***************

A little later in the week...
He took some of his friends to Sky High, an indoor
trampoline center, for an afternoon.

Abram, Nate, Ben, Eli, Corey, Spencer, & Natalie!
He wanted to invite about 5 other friends too!

Waiting to play Dodge Ball!
They spent 2 hrs. playing it over and over again!!

Natalie jumped like a mad women! She loved it!

**************

He got a visit from his cousins Gabe & Carl.

Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's!
Natalie, Mauri, Gabe, Carl, Madi, & Eli!

Eli had a great week and he got to do many things!

3 comments:

Kori said...

What are you kidding me??? Fresh Choice!!! WHY DID YOU NOT GO TO SWEET TOMATOES??? That place ROCKS!!!

Hold on, I have to go and throw up....

Happy B-lated Eli from the Harris Family!

Courtney said...

I am sad when I see your family get togethers and know that we can never be there...it sucks! I'm happy for Eli and that he had so much fun! It will be great to see you next month!!

The Katich Family said...

Hey Amy, I love seeing the pictures of your cute kids everyone else. what happy days! right?