Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cherry Blossom's in DC


All week long I had been wanting to go to DC and see the Cherry blossom trees. It just wasn't working out. So Even though it rained on the trees we made the trek(a 15 min. drive) in on a Sunday morning before Church. I am so glad we went! Even with a lot of blossom's on the ground it was beautiful. I am happy to be making new memories with our family.


Went by the MLK memorial. What a great man with so many wonderful speaches!



We will only be in this area until the end of June, so we'd better make the most of it. Another reason for the blog resurrection, is so when we are abroad in Africa we can share our experience there as well.




I just love Natalie's laugh! She is always so happy. I would love to live in her world!


Bryce loves to get tossed by daddy!


Natalie and Bryce have fun together running around exploring new things!


Madison Suzanne is growing up~

No comments: