Tuesday, June 12, 2012

 "If I ever get a chance to go wake boarding again, I'm DOING IT!" ~Eli


 Rob and Cari Freeman are in our ward, have two year old twins and a 4 mo old. (they are just SO cute!) They invited us to go out on their sweet Green wake boarding boat, and we said YES! We ate lunch on a beach, played in the water, and built sand castle's. We have so much to get done at home, but we had a great time with no regrets! Abram missed it due to taking the ACT's. Bummer...I keep thinking we only have a few weeks with the kid and then it will be as if he's in college!


Just to document that I too was on the boat, thus the self portrait! (=
Nat and dad did the tube together and got tossed. This was because somehow the plug got unplugged. WHooPs! She was the most nervous and freaked out pretty bad, but ended up enjoying herself! She kept giving the thumbs up to speed up then quickly thumbs down.  Madi and Eli had a great time and didn't stop smiling the whole day! The water was 80 and temp was 90. Super perfect day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is the besest! Thanks for blogging babe, and I love the collage pictures.

The Lowe Family said...

Such a fun day for your family. I really like the self portrait. :) That's what we have to do to get in the pics right?? :) Your family is so cute. Madison looks adorable in her braids and cute suit. Is Natalie making sand castles with the barbie backpack that Madison got like 7 years ago??? It can't be? Love you my Bennett family.

Anonymous said...

Love you too
-bryce