Friday, September 5, 2008

8 days until Natalie's Birthday!



Natalie Anne Bennett


Birthday: September 13





1st Birthday Cake! Lady Bug.







Natalie's birthday count down is officially here. Only 8 more fingers left. She has been excited about her birthday since birth I swear! We are slacker parents and haven't planned a thing yet. Whoops. She wants everyone there, but really do I??? Maybe family and a couple friends. The video is hilarious of her 3rd birthday. She was adorable of course. We didn't realize that she didn't exactly know how to blow out a candle. So she kept blowing her hair straight up. Then she finally saw the cake and had to pause to admire it! I think I will post some other pics of her birthdays. Charlene has made every one of her cakes so far and they've all been great! Natalie loves to pick out her cake!


2nd Birthday Cake! Care bears were her favorite!

3rd Birthday Cake! Stawberry Cake, Cake.



4th Birthday Cake! Belle was the favorite.




Adding #5 soon!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute!! Aren't you sad to see your baby grow up..I keep telling Lucas he can't grow anymore! I wish we were there to celebrate...we are putting in for a transfer come November and one of our three choices will be Las Vegas..we'll see. I'm not getting anxious b/c the gov't is slow and is always changing policy! Lv You!

Kori said...

Happy 'almost' Birthday Natalie!!!

Shortcake said...

Happy Happy birthday! I'm sure we'll call. How is the kindergarten thing going?