Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carefull what you pass around...........Kinda like blogs!

A few years back Aaron did a Temple Bus trip with the Elders Quorum and we wanted to do something fun along the way. Well some people gave us pictures of themselves or their spouses mostly when they were babies and growing up. We put them in a album and passed them around you had to guess who they were. Well of course we kept these pictures on our computer just in case! HA! Here are the pictures of the early years. (dating, wedding, etc.) When I found these again I had a good laugh. Hope you do too!


~Ranse & Shelly~

Big hair RULES!

Extra long leather belts are always cool too!


~Josh & Jenny~
Love the sweater! Did every guy wear those?
Are you 12 Jenny? Everyone looks SO young!



~Jason & Charlene~
Sweater & a tie...Totally Cool!
Aqua Net all the way...Gotta have WINGS!




~Aaron & Amy~
Like my puffy sleeves. RAD! Awesome bridesmaid, huh?
Aaron with hair, I know! He's gonna kill me.



~Todd & Karol~

AWE, True Love.......Or true hippies?

The best for last! ( :

**If anyone has any of their old dating, marriage, big hair or old school outfit pics, email me! Hey, I put myself on here. Why not laugh at it instead of hide it!

8 comments:

Blevins said...

oh my GOSH that is SOO HILARIOUS!
ohh WOW~!

Kori said...

Amy-White nylons are only for the temple!

Good thing there is no open flame around or some peoples hair would be on fire.

Glad that I did not contribute a picture for that bus trip! At least I do not remember giving you a picture...None of ours are that funny anyway!

Shortcake said...

You didn't even have to do the yearbookyourself.com thing! Those are some great pictures! I especially love the poofy sleeves.

shelly said...

Amy, I don't believe I gave you permission to post our lovely picture! HAAAA That's good, I think I might have a few that you would like to see. Check my blog in the near future. Those are great! I'm still laughing!!!!

The Bennett Family said...

Kori,
Remember we couldn't find the Rolls to make sandwiches and then we tracked them down at the missionaries house! They found them and took them home to eat! LOL!! Good times.

jenny said...

That was cute...I miss that husband of mine...BTW, It was my dad's sweater... Must have been my idea. Heehee, harhar!

Michelle said...

Love the 80's looks! I've seen some big hair in my time but you girls rival it. Are you sure you aren't all from Texas? Amy, the dress is priceless! The sleeves make all the difference! Do you know who this is?? Someone lurking from Bako! Love ya!

The Bennett Family said...

Well I think Char & I figured you out "SHELL"?? From BAKO. Ha, good to see ya on here and we think you should make your family a blog. I mean really your only doing 5 other scrapbooks, you have plenty of time! Miss you & need to get together soon! ~Amy