Monday, January 26, 2009

Where it all began.....

In 1993 Aaron and I met, fell in love, (I know TMI)
and on Jan. 28, 1994 got married!


Many people thought we were too young,
well actually they were right.
At the time, I wasn't going to admit that!
For Heaven sakes I was 18!!
Cradle robber~






It's amazing to me that we are celebrating our
15th Anniversary.
We have had our ups and downs, who hasn't!?!
We have had 4 beautiful babies, 1 dumb dog,(:
many great vacations, and fun memories to go with them.
We have always loved to laugh together or
at each other!


Now that the kids are big it's been great to have

"built in"babysitting

so we can spend more time together.

Without breaking the bank!


Throughout all the years of laughter,

"hair styles", crazy big plans, etc....

We are still very much in love.


So, yes this is a blog entry close to my heart.
I have to let everyone know, but especially him,
I love my husband so very much!
......15 years and counting...

10 comments:

shelly said...

Thanks Amy, now I need to go and get a blog together for mine and Ranse's anniversary tomorrow! ha
We really have toooo much in common, love the pictures of Aaron with hair and then the one with less hair and finally "thankfully" he decided to just shave it all off!!haha Cute blog and hope you have a great anniversary, I'm assuming you're celebratin on a different day since there is a mutual activity at your house on Wed. Guys just don't think sometimes. Is the picture of the falls in front of the Akaka Falls in Hawaii(big island)? Looks like an exact photo Ranse and I have, idea, I'll have to post mine too!Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary you young pup! Such fun to see pictures of the two of you. I hope you are having a great get away some time. It's good to see some pictures of you two--you've got cute kids but it's fun to see the parents once in awhile as well. Happy Anniversary!

The Bennett Family said...

Thanks Shell's! (: It was funny, how hard it was to find pictures of us together! Just doesn't happen, I guess! Yes, Shelly we do have funny things in common! LOLOL~ Yep that's the Big Island. I left out the second picture taken right after or before that one! Aaron pulling my pony tail in a funny way! Silly Boys! Oh,I had to post one picture of him with hair! It's funny to see time change us on the outside but not much on the inside! As for big plans...nope. I want to save money for the Summer vacation. Boo, hoo really.

Kori said...

Was the one in the Tux from your Senior Ball? HAH!

Annie Sunshine said...

happy anniversary!

The Bennett Family said...

That's hilarious! I didn't go to my senior prom! That was at his sisters wedding 2 mo. after I graduated from H.S....& 5 mo. before we got hitched! ~Good times!

The Lowe Family said...

I like to laugh at you two also! :) I love you both and am so glad Aaron is part of our family. He's a great daddy and a loves my sister. What more can a sister ask for right? Love ya and Happy Anniversary. 15 years wow time has just flown by.

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Man, fifteen years!? That's great! Happy Anniversary Amy and Aaron. We love you all so much!!! And, thanks for being such a fabulous sister and brother, we couldn't be more lucky.

Amber said...

ahhhh, so cute :) Loved it!!

Kimberly said...

WoW Amy!
He cradle robbed you at 18?
Okay..I am breathing now...that is like my Kaylee getting married in less than 2 1/2 years. I hope your mom was okay with that.
Congrats on 15 years!!