Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Words of Wisdom...

Oh the THINGS they say!
I've been inspired by a couple of friends of mine. They've
posted the funny things their kids say.
If I don't write them down I won't remember.
..............................................................
Aaron: "Natalie, you didn't eat Jack Squat for dinner!"
Natalie: (whiny voice)..."But, I don't like Jack Squat!"
.............................................................

My friend Kristen walked home with
Natalie and her son William today.
They were discussing all sorts of things like
who eats meat, cat's do...and dog's do.
Lion's are cat's too.
And they will be nice to us some day.
William said, When Jesus comes again,
Lambs and Lions will be friends!
So, then Natalie says,
Ya, Jesus can heal everything so fast because,
(She puts her hand palm up like a high 5 and says)
He has the check mark!!
(Meaning the mark on his palm where he was nailed to the cross.)
They both seem to believe that Jesus is a super hero,
whom they both wanted to be like!
He is & Who doesn't? ( :

William and Natalie 1st day of Kindergarten!

5 year olds are awesome!

6 comments:

shelly said...

So cute Amy, you need to put some of the comments between Natalie, Michael,and Ben and their love triangle. My computer wont let me upload the video of them on their date, hopefully soon I can get it fixed. Gotta love the kids, they're so cute!!!!

Courtney said...

Too cute! Don't you just want to freeze them sometimes so they don't grow anymore!! :)
Lucas says some super funny stuff too sometimes!! I should post some of his comments too! Miss you guys!

Shortcake said...

So cute! I totally love the way kids think -I spent today with my 4 yr old sister - it always makes you look at things a little more simply I think.

Amber said...

so dang cute they are :)

Dale said...

When Amy was 31/2 yrs old we were in Sacrament meeting and she was making a fuss. I told to she needed to be quiet and said, "Jesus would be quiet, don't you want to be like Jesus?" She YELLED, "I don't want to be like Jesus, I don't want to be like Jesus", at the top of her lungs. that broke up the Sacrament meeting I'll tell ya

Dale said...

P.S.

Pardon the typos.

Dale