Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everyone should have Birthday Week....

February 4th 1975
Yes, I'm blogging my birthday!
I love having a birthday by the way!
So many people sent me cards and birthday wishes, I felt very loved!
It gives me great joy to celebrate and have fun with family and friends!
Yes this is an old pic. of myself. I think I'm about 1.

The day before my birthday this year...

Here we are at BJ's for lunch...gotta have Pazookie!

Me, Jennifer, Natalie, Michelle,

Suzie, and Karen. Thanks ladies!



On my birthday, I went to lunch with Natalie and Aaron. (no picture though?)
Then of course you have to go to dinner too!
Char, me, Karen, Lexi, Suzie, Kim, Jenny, & Kristen.
I love hanging out with my girls!!


The next day I got together with my BFF from 1st grade!!
Sara & her little ones Ben & Cooper, with Natalie and I.
We had lunch in Stockton at Boudin Bakery! Yummy!!
I love Sour Dough bread!!
So now were on to Friday right?
Charlene and I met Michelle Clark for a girls weekend in Fresno.
I know of all places... Fresno? We didn't care it was a half way point.
We ate and shopped and laughed our cinnabons off! (:
Thanks Aaron for letting me get away from it all!
It was very weird/AWESOME to not HAVE to be ANYWHERE!!


I feel so very blessed to have such great people around me.

I know there are so many more than are on this blog entry too!

I love my life and everyone in it!

Everyone should have their own birthday WEEK!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope I can celebrate for the whole week. It must be great to be so loved! Thanks for having a birthday--and personally, I think a weekend in Fresno is a FINE celebration. ha-ha! It was a great time--cathedral time, that is...:)
Happy Birthday!

Annie Sunshine said...

Happy birthday...quite a bit late. My February is filled with birthdays in our house, valentines day, and cub scout activities, so I am a bit behind on blogging, but didn't want to miss saying Happy Birthday.