Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sisters...

Old pictures remind me of fun times!
I love my little sister.
I also love that some people don't know who's older!
Hee, hee!!
Anyway, my sister is the best! We didn't always see eye to eye
and not just because she used to be sooo short! (:
That has all changed as we've gotten older.
I have always loved my sister and I look up to her now!
(In this picture, I think Shannon is 6 and me 9?)




Shannon and I are so close. I love that I can tell her anything.
Is my head a box in this picture or what...oh well!
I'm so very happy for her, she is due May 1st with
her baby Rachael Elizabeth!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sisters are the greatest gift! Thanks for sharing Shannon with all of your blogging friends.

The Lowe Family said...

Okay as if I needed another reason to cry right? I love you too my OLDER sister. :) Thanks for always being there for me too. You are the best!

Amy Collins said...

That was a sweet post Amy, you two are such cute sisters. I hope that picture of Shannon was taken awhile ago, because she doesn't even look that big...no fair. I look like I have two basketballs inside of me!!

The Bennett Family said...

Sorry the picture of Shanny was taken on Feb. 9th!! It's just the way her babies grow. You know side ways instead of out front! I saw you not that long ago and you were all baby lady! You'll be skin and bones before you know it!