Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~Valentine's Day Prom~

Prom '09??
I know, I know How old are we?
This did not matter because everyone that went was ready
to be ourselves and have fun!
With music that some of us hadn't heard since the
'Good ole' Days', great desserts, and
old H.S. pictures it was a blast.
The Girls having fun!
(Jenny, Kristy, Shauna, Barbara, Kim, Charlene & Jason, nice(:
Kristen, Jami, Karen, Me, Merilee, & Jessica!)


The Boys posing!
(Leroy, Norm, Brian, Jason, Kyle, Aaron, Michael,
Larry, Gabe, & Bob.)
Ahhh...Haaa! So cute!
Aaron wanted Leroy to show him an old school
dance move. I had to take a picture!

We are geeks!
Neither Aaron or I went to prom
so we submitted a picture of us 2 mo. after I graduated.



I have to tell you, Michael was laughing
at us girls the whole night!
We were dancing/singing to every song as if it were that time.
You know the running man, kid and play, etc....I think
I'm a girl who can't dance but thinks she can! (:
He was laughing at me when I saw him in the hall
this last Sunday too!
I'm sure it was a leftover laugh from Prom '09! LOL

Thanks, Karen for organizing it!

5 comments:

Amber said...

What a totally stinkin' fun idea :) I want to go to prom!

Michelle said...

You are all CRAZY! I'm glad to see the pictures--I had forgotten about the big Prom. I hope the tux shirts worked out. You girls all look really great. I'm sure it was a fun, fun evening. Only some of us would have wanted it to be Prom 80's style, not 90's style! :)

Annie Sunshine said...

that looked like so much fun. I seriously thought about crashing your "prom" when I saw it advertized in the foyer. you all looked "fab".

Leah said...

Fun pictures! Looks like you all had a blast!

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

who put this prom on??? the church??? fun idea! I loved prom...I love getting dressed up and we never have an opportunity to do that now. hope you guys had an awesome time!