Friday, March 27, 2009

Home sweet home Happenings....

Vacaville is where I grew up!
On a trip there recently, inspired by Natalie's pictures,
I took pictures of the road leading to my parents house.
I love the way it looks in the Springtime!
Especially, right after it has rained!

"The Creek" that no kid is to play in without permission.
That has always been the rule.
I found out why when I was a kid one time after
picking up a rockand a Scorpion was under it
and stung me! YIKES!

The cow pasture on the way up the 1 mile road.

I love it when it's green. The trees grow over the
one lane road. This is why I can back up almost
just as good as I drive forward!

Madi and Bekah in the orchard, just hanging out!


San Fransisco with my Nephew Brendan
and Niece Rebekah! We had a great time
watching Wicked! Bekah giggled the whole time

and I loved listening to her enjoy it as much as I did!

My sister Shannon, her husband Jed, and about

25 members of his family all sat together.

The building was amazing, and the show was as well!

We loved Ga~Linda! So funny!

1 comment:

The Lowe Family said...

Love, Love, Loved it. :)