Thursday, March 26, 2009

"I want to remember everything" ~ By: Natalie

Natalie Anne
Here she is coloring a picture.
Playing Beauty Shop!
Here's a Heart shape braid!
I saw this on another blog but too late for Valentines day.
Oh well it's still cute on her!
This day she wanted 'buns' like Princess Leia. (sp)
She was wanting to play with Ben, Danielle, & William
at recess. She had to look the Star Wars princess part!
What's funny is Aaron and I both played Star Wars
in Kindergarten also, I wore buns too!
She had the smallest buns ever!
A month ago when on my camera I found
a bunch of pictures that I know I didn't take.
I knew who to ask after reviewing the photos!

She told us that she wanted to remember
everything. I guess she went around one day taking
pictures of the things she saw.

Her Blessing dress hanging in her room.
Her Littlest Pet shop toys/princess Book.

A small shelf with some of Abram's trophy collection.

Her "Chocolate Baby"! She loves her dolly!

Her momma in the messy kitchen!

And once again her self portrait looking so funny!
What's funny is she had no idea and neither did
we, that we would soon be faced with the choice to move.
Ironically, she'd taken pictures of a place that in a few months
she may not see again.
It is good to take pictures....so we can all remember~
Everything!
Now on to the Moving....

3 comments:

Kori said...

LOVE the self prtrait! Anyone else would have deleted it!

Annie Sunshine said...

Moving??? I hadn't heard anything about that. You'll have to blog about that soon. Just here in town, or far away? Hope it is close!

The Bennett Family said...

Moving in June or July to Grass Valley area. Aaron is transfering up that way. It's crazy as we have been her almost 10 yrs. Still figuring everything out. We'll be around every now and then. It's sad I know.