Monday, November 24, 2008

Crist family

We went to Vacaville to visit my family
a few weekends ago.Here's my sister Shannon.
She is 15 weeks prego & we are so excited!!
We had to get a picture of how BIG she is. Ya right.(=
I could show more than her right now! Love you sister.
All the grand kids are getting big.
They all want to be taller that Grandma.
She is about 5'7 and as you can kinda tell Abram
is almost eye to eye!
(Who's in this photo: Madi, Grandma Crist, Abram,
Eli, Brendan, Michael, Natalie, & Rebekah.)



Grandpa Crist with most of his girls!
I love the persimmon tree in the fall. My parents have 2 acres with lots of trees.
Almost all produce some kind of fruit or nut. Oranges, peaches, walnuts,
apples, pomegranates, pecans, plums, pears, persimmons, figs,
apricots, lemons, nectarines....etc!!
(Who are these people:
Natalie, Rebekah, Madison, Grandpa Crist, Kelly Rae, & Suzanne.)

Madison & Kelly Rae
(My brother Matthews daughter.
She looks a lot like me when I was young.
My kids look nothing like me, oh well!)

I decided to try and take a family picture
when we went to Vacaville. However, Aaron stayed home sick.
So here's my kids with no parents!
This may end up in our Christmas Cards.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the photo of your kids together here! Soooo cute! They are getting so big and I really don't know them...o.k. I won't get started on that subject again!

The Bennett Family said...

So sad...I know what you mean! We have to get together next summer! Miss you~Amy

Shortcake said...

Ooooohhhhhh! We miss you guys!

Blevins said...

yes i know.. you caught me at the dance.. Im a LIAR.. haha! Thanks so much! :)

~Anngela Schroeder said...

Amy, your kids are so stinkin cute! There's a lot of pressure in the ward to measure up. Hopefully Timmy and Mikey will maintain, then maybe we'll be contenders. :)

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Who took all these pictures? They are wonderful! Abram looks like such a little man, and Eli too! I can't believe how mature everyone looks. Time goes by way too quickly. Sigh. Love you!

The Bennett Family said...

I took the pictures! Aren't they cute kids. Well I will mail you a pic of the kids soon. I did get the card that said "Happy Holiday's" just in case I'm lame and mail a little late! At least they are ready to be mailed! Just desiding if I need to write an update family letter! The long part! Love you too!~amy