Thursday, November 20, 2008

~Fall~















Eli played Soccer this fall and had a good time doing it.

His last game's were in the pouring rain.(Nat in her little rain tunnel, eating a candy bar at 9am!) They played Four games in the two day tournament of rain. They ended up getting 3rd place! Which was awesome because from where they started it felt as if they were going no where fast. They had a lot to learn and they kept trying harder. It was great for us to watch but I think I almost had a heart attack at every game. I would scream like one of "those" mom's...You know who you are.
Any who, now we are off to watch and scream at more sporting events for the boys. Eli is now playing competitive soccer & 5th grade Rec. Basketball. (He's in 4th) Abram is playing on the 8th grade McCaffrey M.S. team and 8th grade rec. ball. I can't wait(ya right) until my dad finds out they are playing. He thinks they do too much and doesn't hold back giving me a hard time about it. I say, if they can still get good grades and they are having fun, then go play ball. (Both made Honor roll=) They don't play on Sunday's so that is nice. We do tend to revolve our lives around our kids.
Madi & Natalie are the cheerleaders for the boys. They aren't playing any sports right now. I wish I could get them into dance/piano or something but it is Cha, ching$$. I am going to try and work it out. They would both love it. So maybe more practices will be on the calander. My dad will love that! (=



Here is my baby blue eyes!
She just got done with her day of Halloween.
I know we are wearing red. Well, it was Red Ribbon week,
so she wore her cute sweater that is very long.
She calls it, her robe.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

EEEK! I have discovered while watching Sarah's basketball games that I too am one of "those" moms. I don't realize I am screaming so loud till Jerry and Kaylee start moving away and pretending they don't know me.
I've never cared much for watching sports--but watching YOUR OWN KIDS play sports is a whole different ball game. (no pun intended)