Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Princess Lexi!!
This is the Homecoming parade at Galt H.S. My friend Suzie texted frantically, "Do you know anyone with a convertable?" Hello, I guess she hadn't noticed our car before. So her daughter Lexi got to be the princess for Key Club. Yeah!! I told her it is a dream come true!(For any true princess at heart!) Drew Retherford was her driver. They had a great time and I always thought our little convertable Mercedes would be perfect for a trip around the track!

Yes she is sticking her tongue out at her friends.
She is a Sassy Princess, Lov ya Lex!

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Hey Amy, yes I know who you are and aren't we all quilty of blog hopping :) We figured out some time ago through talking to Cragen that we had this connection out there in Galt and it was you...he he. We are excited that Jenna and Cragen are so happy. I have known Jenna since she was 4 yrs and he really does seem like the perfect guy for her. See you in January! By the way your family is so cute.

The Bennett's Tall Tales and True Stories said...

Are you kidding? Max totally has his mom's personality! He is a TRUE stinker! ha.