Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Abram is in Washington D.C. on his 8th grade trip.


Yeah for him.

Well, he text me today saying,




"Help, I bought a lunch that tastes like crap and they only take cash and I have no more!"




I laughed SO hard! I'm still laughing. I guess he figured it out some how? Life experience at it's best! I love how he decided to write HELP first. WHAT can I do about it 2,000 miles away! HA!



I guess I'm lucky he still needs me for something, even if it's for lunch money!


Have I mentioned my camera is broke.

Well actually, it's Madi's camera that is broke.

I lost mine last Dec. So now I have become a Picture stealer!

Thanks Tyson for these pictures off your Facebook page! (:


4 comments:

jenny said...

Good! I am glad I heard that...I thought Tyson was just being a brat over the food. Whew!

jenny said...

Hey...I can send you more pics. He does not have that great of camera skills. He took about 260 pictures of EVERYTHING before his camera died. Glad they had fun.

Shortcake said...

Adam told me about that text from Abram. We got a good laugh too!

Courtney said...

So cool that Abram got to go to D.C. How did he like the trip??? Did he learn anything..or was he bored? Just wondering...