Friday, October 17, 2008

Doing the girl stuff is my favorite


This was the best weekend.

For my mom's birthday we went to Sebastapol (sp)area.

We had fun shopping and eating, of course.

From left: Aunt Kathi, Tricia, Me, Shannon, & MY mommy


Kim, Alison, Michelle, Wendy, Kimberly, Michelle, Me, & Charlene



Kim, Alison, Charlene, Me, Kimberly, Michelle, Michelle, & Diane


I love to find my OLD photos! : )


Here is one just a few years back.


It was someone's 40th birthday???


Happy Birthday this month. You know who you are!


Girls night out are the best! We need them in our lives!


Remember to take time for yourselves.



8 comments:

shelly said...

Yep, girls night's are the best. I'm bummed I missed out on the last one to the movies, sounds like it was a blast. Guess it's time for someone to plan the next one.

Michelle said...

I'm so missing my old 'girl's nights out'! Such happy memories come with seeing those old photos! Love the house in the 2nd picture--ha-ha--I hear it went down hill after that owner moved out. ha-ha! The other Michelle C. was the lucky '40' girl in the last photo. Isn't it time for a long distance 'girls night out'. Wishing I was there......

Michelle said...

I also think the one with your mom and sister is great too. I just finsihed a weekend with my sisters and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Michelle said...

One more comment to bug you! I've changed my display name to Michelle so you'll be sure and know who I am--I know that was important to you. :)

The Bennett Family said...

I wish I had taken more pictures! I know I've been out alot more than this! Time for a road trip!

The Lowe Family said...

That trip was the best. It is a picture we took in the reflection of a wiindow. We need to do a girls trip again. :)

The Bennett Family said...

FO SHOW SISTA!! When we going. Before you get too big and can't go anywhere! Love ya!

Kimberly said...

Oh--What fun memories!!I have been homesick for my Galt friends lately and those pictures brought back some fun times! We're creating new memories here--but we certainly savor those 8 years in Galt! Did you notice how many of the girls have moved?