Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October WALK '08



First off I need to thank my Photographer Shelly! :) I didn't have a camera for either event & I took these pictures straight from your Michael's crew blog.



Madi, Taylor, Malia,
Michael, & Natalie

Here are some pictures of my kids along with some extras....Not in 2003. LOL :)

Natalie's friend Michael was diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes when he was barely 3 yrs. old. Every year they do a walk/fundraiser for JDRF.
We went this year to a pizza place on Fri. for a fundraiser.
On Sunday, we went to the CA state Capitol where

over a hundred walkers showed for him, all in pirate gear . (Michael's CREW!!)

Madi & the great sword fighter Caption Michael!



OK, Eli has started to smile like this all the time.

Where did it come from? Cheeeeesy!
Your still cute Pirate Eli.



I don't think I saw Abram the whole time. Their were thousands of people there.


From left: (Jenny...Hee, hee) Abram, Tyson, Miguel, Brianna, & Zac.

The kids have had a blast both years! (Maybe it's all the free stuff?)




It's becoming a tradition.

Thank you Gale family for letting us share a special day with you all!

If anyone would like to donate to JDRF for a cure for

Juvenile Diabetes then you can go to

http://www.jdrf.org/




3 comments:

jenny said...

That is funny I am in the picture...

shelly said...

Thanks so much for posting this Amy. I know they're all my pictures (haha)but I enjoyed reading your take on the days. I'm glad your family is enjoying themselves and will hopefully want to keep coming. It means so much to our family. I just teared up while reading your post. Thanks for spreading the word :)

The Bennett Family said...

We really love going. I got your cute post card in the mail last night. Thanks! That is so GREAT you were able to raise 8,000 buccaroos! You worked your booty off Lady! Good job Pirate mom!