Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are you ready for some Football......

A few weeks back Aaron went to MI to see the MSU spartans football game. He hung out with his dad, brother, & family that live there. It was his birthday weekend and I have alway wanted him to go for his birthday because he is obsessed with MSU. He grew up there and his dad was a professor there, also. He had a great time seeing old friends and getting to his 2nd game this year. Happy belated birthday, Aaron!

I am having Thanksgiving at our house this year. As a long standing tradition, Aaron and the boys always go play football at the H.S. pracitce field on Thanksgiving morning. Every year with out fail, it seems that some one always pulls some muscle they didn't know they had. (Or worse) It kinda makes me laugh...sorry... All the guys go out and try to act like they are 17 again, trying to keep up with their kids! So fair warning try and warm up a little before you go out and kill yourselves over flag football! ( : If you haven't played with them before they usually start between 8-9am. So that they are all home before their wives get too mad! It is fun to watch as well. I'm excited to have family for Thanksgiving! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Did you know my dad went to MSU--way before my time of course, but that is where my mom is from. I can't get past all the green trees in the background--I'm so done with CA! Maybe just the desert....

Anyway, I'm glad that Aaron had a chance to make his mecca trip to an MSU game.

Sounds like you'll be the 'fun' house for Thanksgiving. It's great to have the family around!

Happy Halloween!

Heather said...

Hi Amy! I found your blog through Anngela's and thought I would leave a comment. I can't believe how big your kids are getting - where does the time go?

Hope everything is going well in good ol' Galt (every once in a while I find myself geting a little homesick for Galt!) It was fun looking at your blog. Have a Happy Halloween! --Heather Murray(Hoyt)

The Bennett Family said...

Hey Michelle~ I think I did know that about your daddy. We're all having fun around here. After a haunted garage tonight! More pics coming soon!

Heather so good to hear from you! I don't even see your parents anymore so I don't know what's going on with any of your family. How's Reno? Good Ol' Galt will never change. Your not missing much. (: I'm glad you posted a comment. Now it's your time to get a blog!